Rallying shots

Edit My Images
No
Taken from various rallies in the last 12 months :)

2.jpg

8.jpg

6.jpg

Skoda.jpg

Datsun.jpg

Citroen.jpg

2 things.
Firstly, those are some fantastic shots. Sharp, vibrant colours, detailed, and this that and everything else. My favourite is number 2, but I'm not sure if its just because its a gorgeous car.
Secondly, I had a look at the picture of your gear, and holy mother of christ, you've got more kit than a photography club. Envy is a terrible thing, but I can't help but envy it!

More excellent shots!

Can you post a thread of bad ones so the rest of us feel better?

;)

Only kidding. Great stuff. keep them coming.

Awesome pictures, as said so sharp and colours so vibrant, excellent.

All the pics are awesome. Love the colour and tones, together with the perspective. Well done. :)

Looking good!

Is that a 300-800 you have? I cant quite tell from the pic.

I think so, its deffinately a zoom as you can see the focal lengths on it. And judging by the size of the thing id say yes, it is a 300-800!

Back to you Juz, ive just looked through all your threads aswell as your website, and im really impressed by your versatility and how extremely good your photos are.

Very nice, as Robert says a few bad shots now and again would make us feel a bit better :p

Lovely set!

What's the big lens in your kit.....dont think I've seen anything as big as that!!

well done great pictures:woot:
number 4 for me i dont know why just looks great(y)(y)

[S1]I Love fuji[/S1]

yeah it is a 300-800, i think its the biggest lens sigma does, wonder what it handles like?! PMSL!! imagine walking around with that hanging round your neck! ild make that a walk about lens ;)

edit

or maybe not

IMG_8063-sigma.jpg

Back