Random Abandoned

lukewoodford

FYI, I am Luke Woodford.....by Luke Woodford
Name
Luke Woodford
Edit My Images
No
Went for a drive looking for stuff yesterday and came across these, well the mill I knew was there. I love abandoned stuff :)

1, Horsebridge Mill
horsebridgemill033-1-2_-3_-1.jpg

horsebridegemill2008_09_10_11_12-1.jpg

horsebridegemill2041-2.jpg

4, This is a disused coach depot.
randomabandoned048-1-2_-3_-1.jpg

5, This is a burnt down Pub.
randomabandoned072_3_4_5_6_7_8-5.jpg

6, I was tempted to have a sip.
randomabandoned156-1-2_-3_-2.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Awesome, awesome, awesome! Absolutely love #4 and #6 but mainly #4..nice and gritty.

like these a lot (y)

I really like these Luke, along with all of your other stuff. Out of these No 6 is my fave I love the PP and would be interested to know, as a beginner, how you do that in LR?

The only thing I dont go into great detail about with my business is my PP as its all stuff I created myself however this HDR with hardly any processing after that, well hardly any for me :)

#3 does it for me,

cracking shots.

Really like these. Cannot see your customers agreeing to go there though !!!
C

I really like these, I am drawn to the last I think the hint of colour makes it work well for me.

Nice set Luke!

First and last are quite a bit better than the others though... Now I know it's your style but I would like a little less darkness in the sky to the left on the first one. just my opinion though . well done

Matt

Nice set Luke!

First and last are quite a bit better than the others though... Now I know it's your style but I would like a little less darkness in the sky to the left on the first one. just my opinion though . well done

Matt

lol I prefer 2, 3 and 4.

Luke they're awesome mate. Although I can't tell what number 2 is :LOL:

Don't worry Luke even you can be wrong sometimes... :LOL: Only kidding mate.

That's a great set matey just wish I could find some round here! :clap:

I am often wrong mate just ask Cayley :) I seriously do prefer the others though, #2 is my fave photo for quite a while.

I like it, it's just a little too abstract for me...it has a good feeling of motion though...;)

i love old abandoned stuff it makes for wonderful pics and looks diferent in different lights just as a though if you visit after dark do a long exposure and have a friend fire a flash with a coloured gel on in inside near thee windows to create a really spooky feel to your shots!

Back