dod

TPer Emeritus
Name
Ebenezer McScrooge III
Edit My Images
Yes
This is probably my favourite
poppyfield_filtered.jpg

Amazing colors on this old shed, have driven past it many times, finally stopped
oldshed.jpg

This is taken from the same location as the shot I got for the street competition a couple of months ago, just facing the other way. The other car was there as well. Not sure about the processing though, used one of the virtual photographer effects and I think it might be too strong, any thoughts?
oldcar2.jpg

Just liked this, the original is pretty dull, B&W was the only option really.
footbridge.jpg

I like the top two dod and agree with you about the colours in the shed. Very good

Not keen on the car shot personally and would advice trying to do the processing yourself rather than relying on plugins. You will learn a lot and get a greater sense of achievment.

Nice shots, i agree with Steve about the car shot, its lacking something.. The rest are good though, nice use of colour and texture

I'd agree with the comments about the car, I wasn't entirely happy myself, as you could probably tell. Done it again manually, opinions welcomed, I know there's a shot trying to get out ;)

oldcar3.jpg

Its better ! :) thats not you in the reflection on the mudguard/wings is it ? ;) LOL always a tricky thing to avoid !

Sorry, should have filled that out a bit more !

The processing is a lot better than the first version, it still lacks something, and i am trying to work out in my head what it is ! if i work it out ill let you know ! lol

I especially like the first two. The green makes a good backdrop for the poppies.

And that shed photo has great contrasts.

Thanks,

milou, I liked that yellow poppy shot, in fact I'm going to grow some just to get shots.

Ian, no, it's not me, my reflection was on the left wing as you look at it, I didn't notice that other one :x

I like the poppy shot best, and the reworked B&W car is better. Colours & textures on the shed are nice and to me the bridge shot looks off-centre and spoils it a little, otherwise I like it

I think this is the keeper, just a plain sepia toning

oldcar4.jpg

That last sepia job is excellent. Compare the loss of detail in the shadows in the original B&W version with this one, which iis miles better.

Back