Daily Rapscallions 365 in 2013

• Thread starter Deleted member 49549
  • Start date
Oh excellent and worth the wait :)

The ducks shot is excellent and I love the vibrancy of Day 8

Like what you have done with the ducks, nice colours in day 8 and day 9 is a bit unusual but it did catch my eye and I like the composition of it.

great shots for the catchup - ducks are great, sunset is beautiful

Well you certainly made it worth the wait!.... Ducks are ace and love #8(y)(y)

I really like all three of those.

The reflection in day 13 is beautiful

all 3 are wonderful - great work :)

Nice work since the last update (y) but wow today's is the most amazing image (y) the colour and for me it's the people that make it (y) if I'm honest I think that I'd crop out the little bit of land on the left, I think that it distracts a little from the image :thinking:

All 3 are great, but 13 is stunning in fairness. If you can pull 365 off at that standard then this will be a rocking 365!!

All 3 are great, but 13 is stunning in fairness. If you can pull 365 off at that standard then this will be a rocking 365!!

I have to confess ive slipped....

Haven't taken a pic in a couple of days, so will have to back fill over the next few days...

I may have to change the title to 'Rapscallions 'not too strict' 365 in 2013'! ;)

I have to confess ive slipped....

Haven't taken a pic in a couple of days, so will have to back fill over the next few days...

I may have to change the title to 'Rapscallions 'not too strict' 365 in 2013'! ;)

I think that's a good idea. I'm doing the same. My philosophy is "365 *new* photos" as opposed to a photo every day. I pretty much pulled that "rule" of mine out of the bag for yesterdays shot!

I like no 11, it appeals to me somehow but as has been said no 13 is class. Like lots.

I think that's a good idea. I'm doing the same. My philosophy is "365 *new* photos" as opposed to a photo every day. I pretty much pulled that "rule" of mine out of the bag for yesterdays shot!

I like that rule Conor :LOL:

Fallen well behind, works seems to have taken too much of my time the past week or so. Have four more, and will need to double up over the next week or 2 to catch up. ANyway, here goes:-

365 #14 by /Cud, on Flickr

365 #15 by /Cud, on Flickr

365 #16 by /Cud, on Flickr

365 #17 by /Cud, on Flickr

stunning images Phil :clap:

More excellent shots, don't think I'd be too worried about catching up if you keep pulling off shots like those! Can't single out one in particular, they're all great! :)

Back