Raspberry & reflexion

Name
Kay
Edit My Images
Yes
I had some time to kill & thought i would use my imagination & was happy with the result , I used a canon powershot A470 to take the pic

I simply stood the fruit on a black plastic sheet & then messed with the shadow in piantshop after , it was fun to do & i enjoyed doing it :)

IMG_6570.jpg

Nice Kay, looks good enough to eat (y)

Its always good to do something like this when its raining and you cant get out, I dont know what Id do without my black plate

Nice Kay, looks good enough to eat (y)

Its always good to do something like this when its raining and you cant get out, I dont know what Id do without my black plate

i love experimenting with that little camera I can get right on top of what i want to photograph & i cant justify spending on a macro lens for my bigger camera as its only a hobby , i am looking for something now to have a go at :LOL:

i love experimenting with that little camera I can get right on top of what i want to photograph & i cant justify spending on a macro lens for my bigger camera as its only a hobby , i am looking for something now to have a go at :LOL:

Just Julie (my wife) has a powershot A720 she loves it (y)

Just Julie (my wife) has a powershot A720 she loves it (y)

I have had mine a few years & I love the super macro setting , i just need to get some decent sort of light rigged up for indoor staged things but its a cracking little camera for the money i paid :)

Back