RawShooter | Premium 2006 v1.0.1 out now

S

Steve

Pixmantec are pleased to announce the release of RawShooter | premium 2006 v1.0.1. This is a maintenance release fixing a number of minor issues with the first version. It is also the recommended base release for RawShooter | Color Engine and so we are advising all existing users to upgrade (note this is a free upgrade).

Check out Pixmantec's website for more details
http://www.pixmantec.com

Yes downloaded the free upgrade last night as soon as I got the email.

Not sure about the colour engine thingy :eyesup: ....I have downloaded the free trial but think its only for 5 days so not much time to try it out.

The colour engine has a 15 day trial attached to it..just enough time for you to decide if you want it and to take advantage of the introductionary offer. ;)

Steve said:
The colour engine has a 15 day trial attached to it..just enough time for you to decide if you want it and to take advantage of the introductionary offer. ;)

:shock: the 1 must have been missing of my email :LOL:

Thanks for pointing that out :thumb:

Edit I just looked again and it says....

RawShooter | Color Engine – Download 5 Day FREE TRIAL!

My info came via their official press release about a week ago..."The product has a 15 day trial period and we request that you use this for your initial evaluation..." Now I also have access to some other specific press info but it would still seem reasonable that the trial be for 15 days to take you until the end of the month when the cheaper upgrade offer also expires, it also mirrors what Pixmantec did with the release of RawShooter Premium 2006.

I could be wrong but that is the information I have directly from Pixmantec. I guess we will find out in 5 or 15 days :)

I have just checked the "standard email notification" and it does indeed say that the trial of Color Engine is for 5 days, this conflicts with the press release I have though which states 15 days. As the press release was issued a while ago I can only assume that the later standard email has more up to date and correct information.

Not sure then Steve.

Thought 5 days was a bit mean.

This is cut/pasted from last nights email........

RawShooter | Color Engine includes color profiles for Canon and Nikon Digital SLRs Designed In Cooperation With Color Expert Magne Nilsen, ETCETERA Consulting READ MORE!
RawShooter | Color Engine - Special Offer $49.00 BUY NOW!
RawShooter | Color Engine – Download 5 Day FREE TRIAL!
RawShooter | premium 2006 – Download FREE UPGRADE!
RawShooter | premium 2006 – $99.00 BUY NOW!
RawShooter | premium 2006 and RawShooter | Color Engine - Special Bundle $129.00 BUY NOW!

Yes there is a definate conflict of information :ponders:

Well my trial period has expired so it turned out to be 5 days.

Not purchased it as yet...........be interested to here anyone else's feedback who may have downloaded and tried the color Engine.

Back