raynox dcr-250

Name
Jack
Edit My Images
Yes
Has anyone tried one of these looking for a cheap macro and this seems to fit the build just to try macro out

Its actually to go on a Tamron 70-300mm vc I've just ordered

I've had the DCR-250 and the DCR-150. Great into to macro that allow you to clip onto the front of your lens. I found it quite good but remember your DOF will become quite tight. Bare with it and you'll soon get some cracking shots.

ive got the DCR-250, its amazing value for money. opens up a whole new world of pic taking. I still use it combined with a macro lens to get really close. They come recommended but as already pointed out there is a learning curve

I've used one of these with a Nikon 50mm f1.8 . Extremely good pair up . Really sharp as long as you keep still! :) have fun !

As mentioned DOF becomes very tight. But it does produce really sharp images... and again.... keep very very still or better to use a tripod

Yup. Got the 150 and 250 and very good.
Only thing that bugs me is not being able to leave the lens in the adapter between uses unless you're prepared to leave the rear of the lens unprotected... ideas anyone??
Check your lens filter thread size before ordering as the maximum it will fit is 67mm.

Yup. Got the 150 and 250 and very good.
Only thing that bugs me is not being able to leave the lens in the adapter between uses unless you're prepared to leave the rear of the lens unprotected... ideas anyone??
Check your lens filter thread size before ordering as the maximum it will fit is 67mm.

Paul, I leave mine in and carry in a soft little pooch, when I get home I return to its plastic container.

Very good for what it is and can give excellent results.

Back