Edit My Images
Yes
Hi
had another go with my new toy again today
any C&C welcome...raynox 250+50mm1.8+handheld and cropped

4125599900_7a3b0ecda7_o.jpg

4124831655_b93986ddae_o.jpg

4125600148_26c96b0c2d_o.jpg

Brilliant captures, all sharp as a tack in the right places (y)

#3 is the pick of the bunch, but if it's a crop I'd be inclined to rotate it about 80 degrees, then re-crop...

Super set, the raynox is a great way into macro at an affordable price, I love my set of raynox lenses (y)

Great images...all achieved on kit costing a fraction of dedicated macro kit.
Are they single exposures or stacked? Reason I ask is the the extremely limited (and frustrating) DOF.

Very impressive stuff.:clap:

Dems right good right there me thinks. So well done(y)(y)

Great shots but that last one is a stunner, I can't believe you get these shots hand held!!
Carl

thank you, i did try a set of tubes once but failed miserably, decided i needed to maintain contact mainly af, these things move so much, did try with tripod and tubes, the time i messed about with tripod the moment was missed

Brilliant captures, all sharp as a tack in the right places (y)

#3 is the pick of the bunch, but if it's a crop I'd be inclined to rotate it about 80 degrees, then re-crop...

thank you, why the rotation? thinking composition would be better?

Super set, the raynox is a great way into macro at an affordable price, I love my set of raynox lenses (y)

thank you, thats why i bought them a cheap way to find if its going to an interest to me

Great images...all achieved on kit costing a fraction of dedicated macro kit.
Are they single exposures or stacked? Reason I ask is the the extremely limited (and frustrating) DOF.

thank you, one shot, only just started this i and would not have a clue how to focus stack

Really nice set, will have to spend some pocket money soon I think.........
Dave ....

thank you, took me a while to decide what to do, spend your money £40 or less gets you the raynox

Very impressive stuff.:clap:

thank you very much

Dems right good right there me thinks. So well done(y)(y)

thank you very much

I also agree, these are quality shots :) I just missed a 125 and 250 Raynox on the bay for £20 delivered :( Looking at you photos I feel even worse about it now :LOL:

great set :clap: i use the raynox too and i love it !

thanks for comment

I also agree, these are quality shots :) I just missed a 125 and 250 Raynox on the bay for £20 delivered :( Looking at you photos I feel even worse about it now :LOL:

many thanks for comment, sorry made you feel bad though:D

Very well done. 2 and 3 are excellent, especially 3. The DCR250 is a great little converter lens

thanks again folks for all the positive comments, was'nt expecting so many

twice have had a go with the raynox and enjoying it a lot

Back