Razorbills and Guillemots

A lovely set Alan,whites have been held really well.Each one is showing natural behaviour but you have to smile at that last shot.

It`s just getting a bit disheartening now on TP to see decent pics getting very little to no appreciation,and people wonder where it has all gone wrong.

Are you really surprised?
The bird section has killed itself off ... until people accept that it's actually okay to be polite and okay to post any photos without being smashed down, it'll probably remain the same.

Are you really surprised?
The bird section has killed itself off ... until people accept that it's actually okay to be polite and okay to post any photos without being smashed down, it'll probably remain the same.
Totally agree Gramps,its the first time in a long time (since I have been a member) that I have been reluctant to post a image ,I just wonder if its worth the hassle .

Nice exposure with good detail in whites and blacks. If I had to pick one it would be No 4

I'd like to see more space around them .... good shots ........ you need to make them "special"

after a while we all take good shots .... but the differentiator will be the composition ... that makes a special image

have a look at the originals and other possible compositions

brush aside all the one line compliments, they do not help, and seek to look at your images in different ways

Last edited:
4 is excellent and 5 is a fun image. Also like your captions :D

Back