Re-edits

Name
Kris
Edit My Images
Yes
Not posted for a while, mainly due to limited time through work, and of course the crappy weather, so while indoors this evening (I've quit smoking too, so its a distraction) I have been having a play with PS.

Oh the bottom two shots are my design for a new photovan, thought I may as well keep things tidy and share it here.

800.jpg

IMG_0883-2.jpg

IMG_7817-2.jpg

IMG_9750-2.jpg

afads-1.jpg

Image1WEEW-1.jpg

Decent shots. There's a guy in the next street from me just picked up a FRP but until I can work out which house he's in I can't convince him he needs some shots.

Unusual though it is the Astra comp is really striking and for me pick of the bunch. The paint finish on the Aston is way smooth, is it just me or is the sea through the glass a bit lighter? Like the shadow on the back wall from the Focus - tried something similar with the distinct form of the Mini classic a while back.

O/T: Interesting to see your photo van mock up; I've just sold my car to fund a van (get enough demos for it not to matter) but I can't decide on sign-written or not. Great advertising on the one hand but no matter how many "no valuables etc" stickers some *******'s bound to have a try.

Back