Rebecca and Greg - Wedding

Name
Simon
Edit My Images
No
Ok .... so yesterday saw the wedding of Rebecca and Greg

A power cut during the morning preparations threatened to cause a few problems - but luckily everything was restored in time to get to the church on time.

Slideshow can be seen HERE

Some random images below from the day

DSC_7629305.jpg

DSC_7305.jpg

DSC_7203.jpg

DSC_7386.jpg

DSC_7408.jpg

DSC_7532.jpg

A lovely set, No.9 is a great photo it would make a superb Canvas print for the newly weds! (y)

Nice set of pictures; alsp very nice to see a wedding which is not in a hotel or mansion. The pictues of the happy couple having coffee is particularily affective, as is the bride in reflective mood with the partial reflective.(y)

5 & 17 are my faves from these.

Good shooting tex

A lovely set, No.9 is a great photo it would make a superb Canvas print for the newly weds! (y)

Nice set of pictures; alsp very nice to see a wedding which is not in a hotel or mansion. The pictues of the happy couple having coffee is particularily affective, as is the bride in reflective mood with the partial reflective.(y)

Thanks everyone - glad you like them

11, 15 & 16 are so working on every level - lighting, composition, emotion :)

I think I'm going to turn into you no. 1 fan :LOL::LOL::LOL:

All very beautiful images. 16 though is annoying me because of the sign post growing out of her bouquet. Any chance you could clone it out?

I rarely go back to look at a photograph six times, and I just have. No 13 is perfection and sums up the couple's feelings beautifully.

All very beautiful images. 16 though is annoying me because of the sign post growing out of her bouquet. Any chance you could clone it out?

Good spot .... I'll tweak the original

I rarely go back to look at a photograph six times, and I just have. No 13 is perfection and sums up the couple's feelings beautifully.

Thanks !

Love 21 and sure the couple will this and the others. As has been said 13 does show how they feel about each other very well, very natural

Excellent set. Love the use of darkness in many of the shots. Makes them feel very moody and romantic.

As always simon a fantastic set, I do like the "Shared moment" feel of number 19, but there's (as always) not a bad one to find.
Cheers (y)

Hi, I love the lighting on 9 & 18 and some other similar photos. Was this natural light, artificial or done in post process. I would love to know how you achieved the effect

Hi, I love the lighting on 9 & 18 and some other similar photos. Was this natural light, artificial or done in post process. I would love to know how you achieved the effect

Hi Nigel - both were with artificial lighting with a beauty dish - creating the natural light fall off - so not done in post

I couldn't pick a favourite out of them all, I do like 16 but the lamppost to the right hand side spoils it and the direction sign right in the background. Superb mixture there, but sorry just those 2 points in #16 spoilt that 1 image.

Last edited:
Some fantastic shots. Love the use of lighting and creative use of vignette.

As always, some superb work.

Thanks guys - #16 will be tweaked before print :)

Ok nr 9, 10, 14, 15 and another few are very good. Very well done as always (y)

Back