Recent e-shoot in Hyde Park

Name
Tom
Edit My Images
No
This one is from two weeks ago with a couple whose wedding I just cannot wait to shoot. The rest of the e-session on the blog.
London-engagement-photographers-Hyde-Park-8.jpg

London-engagement-photographers-Hyde-Park-12.jpg

London-engagement-photographers-Hyde-Park-7.jpg

1) Love it.

2) I'd come in tighter to remove the flats, get them bang central and clone out the blown sky bits.

3) I don't think the tilt shift adds anything to the image.

Wasn't asked to pay any fee.

for any sort of commercial shot, in any of the Royal Pakrs you're supposed to. I know lots of folk (including me) get away with doing shoots in the parks but & its worth being aware of they can stop you & fine you if they catch thou. I also know they've been checking blogs for people who avoid paying.

Last edited:
Thanks guys.

for any sort of commercial shot, in any of the Royal Pakrs you're supposed to. I know lots of folk (including me) get away with doing shoots in the parks but & its worth being aware of they can stop you & fine you if they catch thou. I also know they've been checking blogs for people who avoid paying.

Thanks Hugh. This is something I will definitely have to look into as ignorance is not a valid excuse. Just Googled it and it said £60 to £100 +VAT which is not that bad.

Just had a look on the blog post. Really like these and I really like the style you shoot in. I also really like the few T/S shots that are thrown in. They add a new dimension to the set as a whole I think. Great work.

Really good set as always Tommy, a couple of images in the blog I wasn't sure about… the one from further away where the wall curves to them I think they are too far a way and get a bit lost in the scene, it also lacks emotion compared to the rest due to them being so far away. The one were she's sneaked up behind him too didn't work for me (2nd from end). 5th down (through the blossom tree) is a really nice shot but it might just be me thinking this however I never like it when the blokes nose looks like it's poking her in the eye…. I've had a few myself recently where that's happened looking back and it just looks a bit odd to me :)

Saying that the whole set is of a very high standard… top work as always :)

Just had a look on the blog post. Really like these and I really like the style you shoot in. I also really like the few T/S shots that are thrown in. They add a new dimension to the set as a whole I think. Great work.
Thanks Gareth,
I don't think I will ever grow tired of Tilt&Shift.

Really good set as always Tommy, a couple of images in the blog I wasn't sure about… the one from further away where the wall curves to them I think they are too far a way and get a bit lost in the scene, it also lacks emotion compared to the rest due to them being so far away. The one were she's sneaked up behind him too didn't work for me (2nd from end). 5th down (through the blossom tree) is a really nice shot but it might just be me thinking this however I never like it when the blokes nose looks like it's poking her in the eye…. I've had a few myself recently where that's happened looking back and it just looks a bit odd to me :)
Saying that the whole set is of a very high standard… top work as always :)
Thanks for looking and your comments Andy. I appreciate it.

Back