Recent footie

tigerimages

Suspended / Banned
Edit My Images
Yes
Not many comments on my last lot so I'll give a last go at adding content to this site, so here goes....

Chippenham Town v's Gloucester City

4-1 to the home side, who wanted to win at any cost. They had a player injured so City stopped for them to kick the ball out but their goalkeeper punted the ball long for their striker to score instead. Shamefull.

City score, and no, the horizon isn't crooked, Hardenhuish Park has a wicked slope

Chippenham keeper Chris Snoddy almost lets a free kick slip between his legs

and goalcam shows him gladly clutching the ball as Jack Pitcher pounces

Chippenham's Kevin Halliday can't believe that a foul has been awarded against him

City keeper Kevin Sawyer is beaten by Sean Seavill's controversial goal

Jody Bevan bravely challenges Snoddy for a cross

These Chippenham fans didn't pay to get in but they had a great view

Full gallery online at Tiger Images :)

Gloucester City v's Swindon Supermarine

This is more like it as City put the 1-4 reverse behind them by whooping Swindon Supermarine 5-0 at the New Lawn

A City fan is engrossed by his matchday programme

Will Morford stands tall against ex-City man Chris Thompson's throw

Tom Webb lies injured, but it's OK folks, he got up and played the rest of the game ;)

Cardiff born ahnd bred former City striker Jason Welsh in uncharacteristic attire!

GOAL - Syko put's City one-up...

...with his right foot!

2-0 to City - Jack Pitcher claims to have scored it but I think it was an own goal by Thommo...

...who ironically hadn't scored for the past three seasons in a City shirt but gets one on his return (even if it's in his own net!)

"Welshy, Welshy give us a wave" sang the three Swindon fans... all they got was a little thumbs up!

Jamie Reid slams home City's fifth

Marcus Palmer makes sure whilst defender Cedric Abraham spots the goalcam taking his picture!

Reidy celebrates his goal with the Grey Legend Jody Bevan!

The full gallery is online here :)

Thanks for looking, C&C always appreciated

Good set, could easily go in a local rag.

I like the use of the fish from behind the goal.

Aye, nice set :)

They had a player injured so City stopped for them to kick the ball out but their goalkeeper punted the ball long for their striker to score instead. Shamefull.
I wish they would stop doing that and let the referee decide if the game should be stopped or not. 99% of the time the only thing hurt is pride anyway :bang:

Playoffs just out of reach though...:crying:

Really like these shots youve caught some great moments...

Playoffs just out of reach though...:crying:
Who are you? :eek:

Yes they are. Realistically but not mathematically. :thumbsdown:

Thanks for the comments guys. I've yet to have proper chance to use the goalcam, the first half at Chippenham was probably the best to date but there was very little room behind the goal so I could only point it at a portion of the goal. All of our games at the moment seem to be under lights and I need it on F2.8 and that ruins the DoF.

BTW - I'd appreciate some advice on this picture

2378273906_c98d38eabe.jpg

I was looking towards the sun and they were sat up on a shed or outhouse so their faces were quite dark. I overexposed the shot by +2 to lighten them up a bit although suspect that's probably too much. Is there a suggested technique?

It'll also help for when my goalcam is looking into the sun, I assume that I have to overexpose then too because one practice that I did a month or so ago had all the players as silouhettes!

Back