recent photo's

Name
martin
Edit My Images
Yes
not really post as much as i should, but here is a mixture of some recent photo's from the past few months.

8917909455_cfe73128ba_z.jpg
[/url] ww2 US soldiers by snorri2010, on Flickr[/IMG]

8903366650_9c1992d5b5_z.jpg
[/url] failed tide race by snorri2010, on Flickr[/IMG]

8775401989_041c0a3d9a_z.jpg
[/url] _DSC0144-1 by snorri2010, on Flickr[/IMG]

8902752127_a7b78fb113_z.jpg
[/url] the bench 2 by snorri2010, on Flickr[/IMG]

Nice set Martin, a nice mixture.

I love the first one, they have faces that match the outfits. It looks like a genuine photo from WW2 other than for the surrounding people and shops and a bank which ruin any authenticity lol Nice shot though, would like to go to one of those re-enactments.

I like the second one :)
The third, I like the colours, you've caught the golden hour perfectly, though you've chopped off part of the flower and maybe the shadows could be brightened a little just to show the flower colour off a little more, but I guess thats just my preference. :)

I like the fourth, lines and a bench at the end of following the path. Lots of vertical lines too. A pleasing image even if its just a path and a bench :)

Nice set, you need to post more :)

thanks for reply.
the 1940s weekend was a great place but no matter where i was trying to photograph i always ended up with modern signs. the town is full of them.
loads of great characters about. not really done many Portrait/people/stranger shots. i feel a bit reserved in asking. it is something i want to do more of though.
will try edit the colours/shadows in 3rd thanks
Martin

Back