Recent railway photos

Name
matthew toms
Edit My Images
Yes
Superb! Love the one of The Bittern... (which they finished restoring at the Mid Hants Railway about four years ago...) Good PP work too - that's similar to what I was trying to achieve with mine! (y)

No worries! There are a couple of photos of it undergoing restoration in my gallery... Always wanted to see it up and running though :)

I like 5043 too - I think because of the length of track and train visible and countryside around it too.

Will try and sort something out for that! Quite possibly the Sunday... Cheers bud! (y)

Indeed! I'm definitely up for that!

I have just seen the new dates this w/e whilst down there I'm up for that spectacular event

cheers matt, i'm using a very basic set up at the moment lens wise, a 50mm 1.8 such a cracking little lens for the money, i paid about 70 quid for mine brand new of kerso of here and a 75-300 very simlier if not the same as this:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Canon-Tele-zoom-75-300-F4-5-6-cameras/dp/B0006QANK0

i will be updating this later with some new pics :)
many thanks Matt

update with as few new pics :)

starting with photos at the Bluebell on sunday:

21C123 "Blackmoor Vale" waits for its time to steam by Matthew Toms, on Flickr

Standard 4MT 80151 is seen drifting towards the camera by Matthew Toms, on Flickr

And then 4492 aka 60019 Bittern at woking this morning:

4492 60019 Bittern is seen on the approach to Woking by Matthew Toms, on Flickr

4492 60019 Bittern rolls in Woking by Matthew Toms, on Flickr

and finally as pretty lairy HDR attempt lol:

4492 pulls into Woking in HDR by Matthew Toms, on Flickr

once again all crit welcomed and thank you for your time and looking at these pics :)
Matt

Back