Recent Studio Session with Kanae

Name
Richard
Edit My Images
Yes
Here are a few shots from a recent studio session. Im sure i'll add more on the website but there are always more pictures over there.

[1]
kanae001.jpg

[2]
kanae002.jpg

[3]
kanae003.jpg

[4]
kanae002-2.jpg

[5]
kanae002-3.jpg

Just my opinion, but the skin looks hugely over processed.

its the bridge of the nose, theres too much blending there, so lacks definition.
I do like them though :)

strangely enough the skin doesn't have much smoothing on it at all

I'll be honest, that surprises me. The skin in the first shot looks almost plastic...No skin texture at all. :shrug:

I'll be honest, that surprises me. The skin in the first shot looks almost plastic...No skin texture at all. :shrug:

I second viv 19... The skin does look plastic or overdone, No skin pores ... You did good with the back light in the last one the shoulder and the side chick are nicely lit but should be careful with the face structure when using harsh light. The front light didn't do you justice in my opinion. It looks like the light was bounce off a silver surface. I like the overhead shot.

She might just have very good skin :) I work as a retoucher and last weekend I received photographs of one girl who had a perfect figure and not a blemish on her - almost nothing to retouch, it was crazy!

I love these photographs :) The first one is definitely my favourite - really like the lighting. Something about the catchlights in her eyes puts me off the last one though!

Back