Recommend a Graphics Card.

Name
Dean
Edit My Images
No
I currently have a Radeon 9200 pro and think I need to upgrade to something that'll allow me to control monitor brightness manually. Money is VERY tight and I don't need it for game playing or owt fancy. Any ideas?

Just realised I don't have catalyst installed. Must have been when I reformatted. D'oh!

Problem. This is weird. I downloaded the latest catalyst pack for my driver series and extracted it, but it said it couldn't find the hardware for it??

sorry, I'm a t*t. Downloaded wrong pack!

I currently have a Radeon 9200 pro and think I need to upgrade to something that'll allow me to control monitor brightness manually. Money is VERY tight and I don't need it for game playing or owt fancy. Any ideas?

Monitor brightness should be controlled on your monitor look at the on screen menu it can all so have backlight adjustments.
What monitor have you got?

Monitor brightness should be controlled on your monitor look at the on screen menu it can all so have backlight adjustments.
What monitor have you got?

Chaz, mate, we've had this conversation before. ;) My monitor brightness is still way too high at it's lowest setting.

The real problem is I've now installed catalyst and thought I'd run my Huey calibrator again, but it's decided that proper calibration should leave me with a green tint!

Back