Recommend shop to Buy Nissin Di866 ?

Name
John
Edit My Images
Yes
Yeah I am getting the mark 2 (what's the difference between Mark 1 & 2)

I have looked and it seems that all the ones on Amazon are supplied by other companies not Amazon themselves

Yeah I am getting the mark 2 (what's the difference between Mark 1 & 2)

I have looked and it seems that all the ones on Amazon are supplied by other companies not Amazon themselves

There are quite a few differences. The Mk2 has a metal hot shoe fitting as opposed to plastic. It has an updated zoom mechanism which also runs more quietly. There are also some software changes. There are other improvements, not that the Mk1 was a poor flash.

I bought mine around 12 months ago and cant remember exactly which outlet from Amazon it was purchased through. I know I was more than happy with the service and price I paid.

Andy

Last edited:
I got mine from Harrison Cameras direct, very quick reliable and a good price, I did a whole wedding, and reception with it mostly on full power using just 1 set of batteries!

Thanks....

I am using Price Spy which is pretty good to find suppliers.

Looks like Harrison, Bristol, Wex etc have them

Don't rely on the websites reporting items as "In Stock"! Phone the suppliers and get them to do a physical check for you. One item I ordered a couple of years ago from one of those suppliers was showing as "In Stock" but I eventually cancelled the order after being repeatedly lied to about the delivery date - I ended up going on holiday without the item and bought one locally (for a couple of quid more) on my return. Ironically, the item is now redundant since all the cameras I currently use have the feature built in (an electronic level)!

Back