recommend: where for custom photo book developments on own pictures

Edit My Images
No
i.e. like photobox.co.uk etc.

any other suggestions?

Just had one done at Photobox, pictures are excellent and very good value for money

And we have too.

They often have special offers which make them even better value.

Last edited:
After my recent dealings with Photobox I would not touch them with a 50ft barge pole and them being the only image printers left in the northern hemisphere.

Do a search on this forum and you will find loads of alternatives, some for very little more than a photobox one and much higher quality.

I've had books printed by Photobox and I've been more than happy with them. They can turn out a bit dark and a bit soft - but you can deal with that before you upload.

I've also used www.blurb.com who I think are excellent. They too have a softness issue, but again that can be dealt with by sharpening your pics before you upload.

Unless you want serious professional quality (and are prepared to pay for it) then I would recommend both sites.

The best way to assess is to order a book yourself - use the lowest number of pages you can get away with and for about £20 ish you'll get an idea of the quality. If you like, then fine. If not, well that's £20 spent to tell you need to look for something even more expensive.

Yophoto is all I will say. 40 pages, customisable page layouts, choice of sizes, covers, and now with printed wrap covers too.
A 40 page leather bound A4 portrait book including free delivery is only £34.99. Plus the quality is spot on, no softness unlike above example suffer from.

thanks

yophoto, wrap covers add £10 on top, that's a fair bit, but i do believe you that quality is good.

have a selection of wedding photo books to do for family and parents

Yeah sorry, should have made it more clear that the wrap covers are chargeable, but the leather bound ones and linen are striking on their own, no need to spoil it with a wrap around cover that will get damaged or taken off so not to get damaged!

Back