Recommendations for bag!

Edit My Images
Yes
Just awaiting my Sony A6000 to arrive and will be wanting a shoulder bag for it, would love a billingham Hadley small but unless I can find a S/H one then I won't be getting that!
After something with room for camera and maybe a lens or two, something that's fairly discreet like the Billingham is! Thanks

ThinkTank's Mirrorless Mover 30i is worth a look. Reasonably priced too.

Just saw a review on that yes looks nice, also thinking about the domke f-5xb!

Just saw a review on that yes looks nice, also thinking about the domke f-5xb!
Domke are good bags. I've had a Domke F-4 for 20 years and it's still as solid as when I bought it although it looks really scruffy. The only bad thing about the Domke bags is that there's no padding on the bottom so not much protection if it's dropped.

Last edited:
I think you should push the boat out. I kept buying bags of every description when really all I wanted was a Hadley Pro. It was too small for my D3 but I still have it. I went out and bought a 335 which suits my pro bodies better. I still have all my other bags and they all serve a purpose. Just get what you really want and be done with it!

My go to discreet shoulder bag is the Think Tank Retrospective range in pinestone. Available in various sizes to suit

I think you should push the boat out. I kept buying bags of every description when really all I wanted was a Hadley Pro. It was too small for my D3 but I still have it. I went out and bought a 335 which suits my pro bodies better. I still have all my other bags and they all serve a purpose. Just get what you really want and be done with it!

That's exactly what I've done!

Buy the billingham as you'll probably not settle until you have it , it's not just a bag it's also camera insurance ( that's what I keep telling myself and the wife )

Back