Recommendations for Gorillapod suppliers with quick delivery please

Name
Rach
Edit My Images
No
I ordered a Gorillapod SLR zoom at the weekend from Amazon and it's just arrived. It's not an original Joby product and it was sold as being one, so it will be going back to the seller pronto!

Only problem is I am going to New York next Wednesday and want to take it with me :( If I order online it will be pushed to get here by Tuesday, and the shops in town are charging £55 for the same product that is £35 online. :eek:

I'm loathed to use Amazon again, so can anyone recommend an online shop that has superfast delivery? I don't mind paying a bit extra, but it needs to be here by Tuesday. You may just save my bacon if you can, as my dad has bought it for me and won't be too happy that we've just bought a fake!!! :bang: :help:

Have you looked on-line for shops in New York that sell them, so you could buy it when your over there. Might even be cheaper :clap:

That's an option but I'm going over on a university fieldtrip so the week's itinery is already planned and there's no spare time for shopping :(
Blimey, university life has turned to rats do-do since I graduated then.

It's meant to be drink, party and get wasted for three years before scraping a Desmond isn't it?

Twizzel, PM me your address and I'll post you mine on Friday (can't do it tomorrow as I'm in London all day), just send it back to me you return.

Back