Recommendations for large format printing

Hacker

TPer Emeritus
Name
Colin
Edit My Images
Yes
I need to get seven large prints done, they are all 100x70cm.

Any recommendations for suppliers?

Thanks.

I can do it! As posted previously got a 60inch wide hp5500 sat in my garage.

Got different types of media in stock too.

Let me know if I can help

I can sort you out with that.. I have a few examples of large/small prints lying around here if you'd like to pop over and see them (I noticed you're in Hertfordshire - i'm in Watford), the biggest print i've got here is around 80cm x 50cm. We use 240gsm satin coated paper.

If you cant get large prints anywhere i know jessops (some store) print just above A2 size for around £4/5 a sheet, not sure what type of paper they print on though

Just to add to this thread i've got a 80x100cm pp i'm strugglng to get printed for a school. I was hoping that company linked to 7dayshop might be able to do it cheaply.

Just to add to this thread i've got a 80x100cm pp i'm strugglng to get printed for a school. I was hoping that company linked to 7dayshop might be able to do it cheaply.

Snapmad? 40" x 30" is quite good at £18, although the size I normally get which is 12" x 16" isn't good value at £6 compared to the £1.15 of DSCL...

Might as well get my ad in here. We print up to 24" wide and as long as you want on our Epson 7880 printer, 20" wide for canvas as I need 2" either side to stretch them around the frame.

What would the price be for a 100cm x 80cm canvas?

80cm is 32" - no doubt far too big for Brian to do for you.....

Oxford Image Company do larger sizes.... £100 for a 40" x 30" which is roughly what you're looking for. They also do custom sizes....

Last edited:
As Dek Hog I can't do above 20" wide but I have a friend who will print a canvas at 100cm x 70 cm for only £45 plus postage. Contacct me if interested.

A big thank you to rallyingmick who sorted out my prints, they arrived today and look great!

Cheers buddy!

(y)

Back