Recommendations please triggers

Name
Richard
Edit My Images
Yes
Looking to take my 430ex iii-RT off the body.
I have a skyports transmitter which came with a set of d-lite 4’s but those lights have an in built receiver.

not looking to spend too much but don’t want to pay too cheap and regret it.

Ideally would like triggers to have a good range, easy to use whilst outdoors, work with and without TTL and have ability for HSS. Would also like to attach another speed light to trigger just in case I need it.
I’ve been looking at Godox triggers but would like some experience on reviews from people in the field please

Looking to take my 430ex iii-RT off the body.
I have a skyports transmitter which came with a set of d-lite 4’s but those lights have an in built receiver.

not looking to spend too much but don’t want to pay too cheap and regret it.

Ideally would like triggers to have a good range, easy to use whilst outdoors, work with and without TTL and have ability for HSS. Would also like to attach another speed light to trigger just in case I need it.
I’ve been looking at Godox triggers but would like some experience on reviews from people in the field please

We just took delivery of a new Good trigger, the X2 has Bluetooth which is very nice, build is a bit plastic but on the whole a nice bit of usable kit, and its cheap, it will no doubt sit on a shelf with the myriad of other things I keep buying :). our other Godox triggers have been working without hitch for a long time now.

Back