Rectangles

Edit My Images
Yes
I really like the building and all the rectangles within rectangles etc and luckily didn't have to wait overly long before the two ladies in the shot came along. Hope you like it.

rectacngles-200k.jpg

Comments would be great. Thanks.

Great shot and love the rectangles within rectangles, and also that you added the human element to it with the people walking from the left.

Only thing I would say is I think the image might have been slightly better if you only went for 2 sets of rectangles high instead of 3. It's just a little too tall and is caught a bit inbetween whether the shot is about the shapes or the people.

I think a slightly tighter crop would have worked better, but regardless of that it's still a great image :)

I think it has the makings of a good shot with good texture and scale but I would spend some time correcting the vertical perspective and distortion. It may also look better if it's cropped square rather than the nearly square crop that you have now.

thanks for the replies guys. Good advice on the crop, and a very valid point about whether the shot is about the people or the building, as it's definitely about the building for me which is why I went for the taller crop and to keep that sense of scale. But it does also work nicely cropped too.

Posted the wrong version sadly, Andrew so I can see your point about the verticals. Will repost again later, although it's only a small correction, I think.

now thats cool image. looks to me like you live in a great place to get these shots.

Back