Red Arrows at Bournemouth Airport.

I thought it would be easy to find a live/updated flying schedule......but no!

On this page you have to, it seems, put in a code found on the official brochure programme to see the live updates. IMO that is aweful! So in case you were not aware but do have your programme to hand?

On this page you have to, it seems, put in a code found on the official brochure programme to see the live updates. IMO that is aweful!
It must cost a lot of money to put on something like that, so they want to get as much back as possible. It seems reasonable to restrict information to those who have paid to attend the event.

It must cost a lot of money to put on something like that, so they want to get as much back as possible. It seems reasonable to restrict information to those who have paid to attend the event.

A fair point, though it has been s while since I went to any airshow :( as far I recall, though not 'live' there was a daily schedule of flying out online the evening before. With tannoy announcements on the day as to technical updates.

there was a daily schedule of flying out online the evening before.
We restrict ourselves to the free displays, like Dawlish, Sidmouth and Weston Supe Mare. We stay in a local hotel and usually find things to buy in the local shops, so the traders get something back for sponsoring the show. They're less crowded, so we can get a better view...

Royal Navy Wildcat Helicopter Sidmouth Air Show 2021 G9 P1013461.JPG

I play golf next to the airport and there are usually people waiting for some plane to arrive or leave, there is apparently a website that records all flights due to come into or leave the airport. I would expect that it would include Red Arrows as a normal event.

Back