Red Arrows Formation against the sunset

Edit My Images
Yes
Well what a stunning time to catch the Red Arrows, full 9 formation coming home to land, got many many more to upload but heres one if them for the time being as i'm being pestered to do things! haha

you will have to excuse the fact its been resized, had to as people moaned on another forum then I had someone try rip me off on my vulcan image :thumbsdown:, so its smaller sized and res on purpose i'm afraid as its a generic upload for the forums

9f49caa9-91e4-4986-a5f8-2612b4bf5fb6_zps4106cde1.jpg

I live in coningsby & i was looking forward to going out with my camera after college as i knew theyd be making an appearence but they finished there display just as i got off my bus :(

Stunning image none the less! Great work! (y)

I live in coningsby & i was looking forward to going out with my camera after college as i knew theyd be making an appearence but they finished there display just as i got off my bus :(

Stunning image none the less! Great work! (y)

Thanks Slater!

Yeah they are obviously based at Cranwell at the moment so literally 5 minutes from me :D

One more for tonight, they really are awesome pilots and planes.. again low res but you get the idea. :)

6738e260-cf27-4653-aea2-f71d7e8984c1_zps2a741f0d.jpg

Hey

Loving the images definitely look good with the sunset behind them :p

I went to Conningsby yesterday and got a load of pictures of them which I need to go through. I felt a few of them had been ruined by the harsh backlighting but might give them a similar themed edit :)

cheers guys, thanks for the kind words. :)

Yeah i'm always out with the camera looking for things to take photos of and last night was just right, perfect sun perfect formation.

Got loads so will go through them tonight when I have a little bit of free time and put a few more up. :)

Great images, this was their first display with all nine arrows since the very sad crash in 2011.

They have been based at Cranwell whilst runway work has been undertaken at Scampton, though have still been practicing at Scampton. They now head to cyprus for more training prior to the display season.

Indeed, I have been lucky to have them near me, very much looking forward to Waddington air show where I intend to get some stunners we hope!

There shall be alot lot more up tonight once I get round to sorting out the camera cards, been flat out since taking them, the sunset picture is going like wildfire and been crazy replying to people and the newspapers want to use it now too so busy busy!!!

Back