Red Arrows Vs. Frecce Tricolori

Edit My Images
Yes
A few processed shots from yesterdays RIAT. This was my first airshow in a very long time and the first with a camera, so it was a bit make it up as it goes along.:LOL: Luckily both the Arrows and Tricolori were very photogenic.:)

Red Arrows

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

Frecce Tricolori

main.php

main.php

main.php

C&C welcomed.:)

Nice those, very colourful, looks like the weather was good too.

Alan

Nice shots.
Just how exciting was the finale of the Frecce Tricolore display. I reckon there will be a few slapped wrists for some of the pilots.:LOL:
Dean:)

Thanks. :)

Yep the weather was a lot better than expected, it was supposed to be overcast all day. :D

Love the one with the crowd and the Red Arrows - gives real perspective.

Thats what I was hoping for, and I am pretty pleased with it, I think it is one of the best photos of the day as it looks a little different from standard red arrow photos.
I was actually a little annoyed when I found out the planes were OOF (I think it is in fact motion blur) but I now think it actually looks better as it gives a sense of movement.

Just how exciting was the finale of the Frecce Tricolore display. I reckon there will be a few slapped wrists for some of the pilots.

The Frecce Tricolore were damn good, not quite as good as the Reds but getting close. And the finale was pretty damn sweet yep, why do you think people will get told off?:LOL:

And just two more ground based shots :)

main.php

main.php

Back