Edit My Images
Yes
Close at hand
155566264-L.jpg

At a distance
155587624-L.jpg

A chance but fleeting moment with a young lady
155562497-L.jpg

Agreed, from the format of the shot it looks like a crop also ? so maybe open it up a little on the right of the frame unless theres something hideous there :)

A slight crop was taken in from right side.

155860411-L.jpg

This one I have just added was just cropped at bottom.

155860732-L.jpg

Very nice (y) I prefer the second "crop version"

Well, I like 'em all, cropped or not cropped! (y)

Sawman has just "sloped" back from a wet & soggy Moidart. Reds are pictorially good but the wee Roe is the one that gets the blood pumping. As soon as I got back before even going to the house I had a quick look on the hill. 2 Roe feeding on set aside & A young buck just where I left him last week.

Welcome back, await the results of the visit if you were out and managed to get any shots, weather permitting.
Will put another roe on I got last night but nothing special was caught unawares and an awkward position.

Welcome back, await the results of the visit if you were out and managed to get any shots, weather permitting.
Will put another roe on I got last night but nothing special was caught unawares and an awkward position.

Monday high winds
Tuesday / Wendesday Rehearsing for Thursday. Wind & torrents of rain. Friday, Hail
Saturday fresh snow on hills
Did get a few shots but not of Roe & did not bother with the Reds

Just a last word, off to Austria on Monday so expect to see some from you by the time I get back.

Thanks for comments, as to being remote, not to bad unless you get up higher, these were taking from main road through Glenshee, and first ones close up were just out of Braemar.
On to holidays, afraid not my scene, home loving person and open spaces of Scotland, but arm was right up my back so gave in. The weather looks pretty grim over their.

but the wee Roe is the one that gets the blood pumping. .

Definitely, we've got a couple keep making an appearance in one of our fields, way to nervous to get anything like close enough for a shot though :(

Back