Wild Red grouse female

den

Name
Dennis
Edit My Images
No
One of many shots achieved with a fellow TP member on a very hectic non stop weekend looking for a variety of subjects ,we were very successful in what we went looking for with loads of shots to go through ,and yes the little owl was one of them, due to the glorious 12th or not so glorious for the grouse there were not so many grouse around ....Red grouse Female (1 of 1) by dennis greenwood, on Flickr

Great image of a grouse....

Nice shot Den. These are on my hot list of specimen to photograph. Only managed some from afar.

Pretty lucky were I live as I have a few hot spots for them ,have you tried or know about this area Y Mynydd Ddu, Drysgol Hatterrall Hill

I have heard of Y Mynydd Ddu. Not the other place. I shall have to try around there. I usually go up to Blaenavon for the grouse, but you get a lot of dog walkers around there. I'd be most happy if you'd be open to act as a guide Den. With grouse and other species like Owl. Must say I've been impressed with your wildlife images.

I have heard of Y Mynydd Ddu. Not the other place. I shall have to try around there. I usually go up to Blaenavon for the grouse, but you get a lot of dog walkers around there. I'd be most happy if you'd be open to act as a guide Den. With grouse and other species like Owl. Must say I've been impressed with your wildlife images.
Hi , if I had the time I would love to do it, saying that though if your ever up this way you never know

That's lovely Den the first one is really crisp and the background really makes it stand out

Back