Red Line In Pic?

Name
Mike
Edit My Images
Yes
Had a day out with my girl friend and in a few pics I got this odd red line.

original pic
A.jpg

crop
B.jpg

Anyone got any ideas?

LOL it looks like a painted a stick

looks like a bright red tree branch. I thought it was a lightning strike at first though.

Maybe there's a weird crack in the lens???

It certainly looks like a tree painted red yes. strange that :| Obviously some kind of marker.

tbh it looks like it's photoshopped in
there's no red reflection in the water
you haven't accidentally run a macro and pasted the twig in?

can you post a different pic?

It's a painted tree branch used as a marker, as the water is choppy you'd not see the reflection

Did the stripe fall off your L lens?

Its not a branch I have another pic with 2 in and one is perfectly straight.

Im guessing its a glitch in the cam but if it keeps happening will have to take it back.

A new form of microscopic life on your sensor?

I wonder if it is some kind of marker in the water that's been painted with some special paint that the sensor has read strangely? Infra-red maybe? :shrug:

maybe the boat is haunted by a ghost of a photographer past and the ghost could never get a good picture of his boat, so he is determined nobody else will

as a carp angler, we often use markers such as this ... to show the exact location of where we are baiting up or where there are specific features we want to fish to....But personally ive never painted one ! lol usually we try to keep them a lilttle more 'low key' and dont have them flouro red and certainly not sticking out so far !

looks like your camera is shot, best you wrap it up and post it to me, best you send all your lens' too

A water diviner getting it totally wrong?
:shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug:

Back