Red Onion

Name
Paul
Edit My Images
Yes
Inspired by Dark Stars foody shots..........

Click for large.

All C&C welcomed (y)

Last edited:
Like the second one - did you spray that are they really that juicy when you look properly at them? Perhaps I need to switch from tesco value onions :)

Just play around with the highlights. What software have you got?

CS3 but my pp skills are pants. These were taken on an off white table so that may have something to do with it.

Wow thanks for the name check Paul :)

I think #3 is my fave for the dof and composition you've got going there! :clap:

As for the whites - play around with 'levels' - even auto levels will restore the whites from grey :)

Like the second one - did you spray that are they really that juicy when you look properly at them? Perhaps I need to switch from tesco value onions :)

Thanks mate. No, that was after i'd mopped it with kitchen roll too. The first one just blew out totally.

Wow thanks for the name check Paul :)

I think #3 is my fave for the dof and composition you've got going there! :clap:

As for the whites - play around with 'levels' - even auto levels will restore the whites from grey :)

No worries & thanks (y) I'll give the whites a try. Where is the "Vanish" button in CS3 :D

CS3 but my pp skills are pants. These were taken on an off white table so that may have something to do with it.

maybe then, I had a quick go for you, I think it looks more effective with a strong white background. But there nice how they are.

73o3r8.jpg

maybe then, I had a quick go for you, I think it looks more effective with a strong white background. But there nice how they are.

73o3r8.jpg

Cool, cheers mate (y) I do agree, it does look much better on white.

Back