Red Panda...

Name
Matt Walford
Edit My Images
No
Hello, shot this yesterday, I would love to hear peoples thoughts on it...
kigu-2-FINISHED-1.jpg

Cheers, Matt.

Last edited:
Well heres me hoping to see a red panda, to be honest its one for the bin sorry, it even red

Oh and it needs resizing to 800px longest side

I disagree, I quite like it.

It kind of reminds me of where the wild things are even though I havnt watched it yet lol.

looks more like a fox, but its different I'll give you that, Ive never seen "where the wild things are" however not knowing what its based on, I still quite like it, its very quirky !

I disagree, I quite like it.

It kind of reminds me of where the wild things are even though I havnt watched it yet lol.

:shrug: how can that be, reminds you and you aint watched it strange, Ive never heard of it so thats constructive crit

Well thanks for the constructive crit, why is it 'one for the bin'?
Hi Matt

Sorry you didnt like my thoughts. you did ask

The sky is blown, the colour is well, bland, no real focal point, its just someone in a brown and brown suit, and greenish field and a blown sky,nothing is in focus, theres movement in the ear area, I do like the yellow flowers, what was you trying to achieve with the image, oh and I do like that you resized it,

Last edited:
:shrug: how can that be, reminds you and you aint watched it strange, Ive never heard of it so thats constructive crit

Hi Matt

The sky is blown, the colour is well, bland, no real focal point, its just someone in a brown and brown suit, and greenish field and a blown sky,nothing is in focus, theres movement in the ear area, I do like the yellow flowers, what was you trying to achieve with the image, oh and I do like that you resized it,

Its on my rental list, have a look at the trailer. Its not that strange reallly.

Im no pro, maybe thats why I like it. I get that the sky is `blown` but I still like it, im not saying I would print it an put it on my wall, just saying I like it.

Its on my rental list, have a look at the trailer. Its not that strange reallly.

Im no pro, maybe thats why I like it. I get that the sky is `blown` but I still like it, im not saying I would print it an put it on my wall, just saying I like it.

Thanks for the link yes it does look like it, see what you mean, looks a good film

Hi Matt

The sky is supposed to be blown, the colour is supposed to be subdued (although the suit maybe a bit too much), the focal point is quite obviously the person in the red panda suit. Also it is in focus, but doesnt look it as I re-sized it to 800px wide and there is no movement in the ear.

It is ok. But think the panda outfit looks a bit crap.

And yes, it is defo a representation of the Wild things film/book. It is a good film, btw. recommended.

I cant wait for it to arrive (lovefilm.com). The thing is part of me says it will be a really good feel good film, and the other part says it will be the above but with a really sad ending lol!

Back