Red Shed

Edit My Images
Yes
Exactly what it says on the tin! I've been messing around in post processing again...

redshed.jpg

Got some good colours in there, sky looks v dramatic. Think I would have opted for trying this one in portrait with the shed on the left and the church on the right, and concentrate a bit more on the sky.

Nice setting but the colours just dont seem right - maybe noise or pixelation, but the saturation just seems too strong. I like the setting, just not so hppy with the colours.

Cracking shot! :) My first thought was over-saturation, which I'm never a fan of, but the more I look at the shot, the more I think the saturation suits it - it has an almost painting like quality about it. Love the church tower and the rooks.

Nice shot...glad CT confirmed it was birds, as for a moment I thought you had one dirty censor ;)

ribby, love it mate. i like the whole composition of it, and the brightness of the 'red' shed against the sky. Is this just a saturation thing, it looks quite HDR to me.
nice photo.

Thanks everyone.

Boon, there's more than just saturation on this one. I've added a vignette, a gradient overlay to make the sky more dramatic (it was just grey and overcast) and I've added a soft focus over the top and masked the red shed so it stayed sharp. As well as the usual levels adjustments, etc. :)

I was trying to get that "dreamy" effect.

Back