Red Squirrel Returns

Edit My Images
Yes
Still cant link to my pbase pages without getting red x's half the time, so here is the red squirrel agin, hope it was worth it.

IMG_5836.jpg
[/IMG]

Love the backlighting on the tail and the squitter's classic pose. However, the eye looks a touch soft, I think it may even be just out of focus as the tail looks fine.

I went to Formby Point over the summer and had the same problem with these perishers - move so damn quickly hardly enough time to spot, take aim and shoot.

... i'd love to capture one of theese little fellows :D:D

Deano

Simple - go to Formby Point just south of Southport Lancashire. It's a National Trust place with parking costing about £4 unless you are a member when it's free.

Once you are there you can't miss'em - just take a bag of monkey nuts - they like them best.

For the best shots head towards the beach and sit down and feed them then sit still for a while - they'll come within a few feet (and sometimes closer - one almost ran across my GF's hand) - then shoot away (with your camera of course)

Love the backlighting on the tail and the squitter's classic pose. However, the eye looks a touch soft, I think it may even be just out of focus as the tail looks fine.

:agree: Great shot tho.

Back