Red Squirrel Up Close

Fantastic image Will....and from what I see on your web site you have a very bright future ahead of you!!!!! Keep up the hard work it is certainly paying off.

Steve

Saw your superb image in the Hexam Courant newspaper this week , almost full page writeup. Can I also ditto Steves comment on your website images.

Just a question to you if I may about your hide, Im thinking of getting a hide from wildlife watching supplies shortly, what size is your hide ?
Im wondering do I get the larger 1.5mtr square/height one or the smaller one which is 1.3 mtr square/height .
Whichever size you have, have you ever thought I should have got the other size ? weight, not enough space , or too big, the smaller one would have done the job.
Thanks
Alan.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks all!

Pedalman said:
Saw your superb image in the Hexam Courant newspaper this week , almost full page writeup. Can I also ditto Steves comment on your website images.

Just a question to you if I may about your hide, Im thinking of getting a hide from wildlife watching supplies shortly, what size is your hide ?
Im wondering do I get the larger 1.5mtr square/height one or the smaller one which is 1.3 mtr square/height .
Whichever size you have, have you ever thought I should have got the other size ? weight, not enough space , or too big, the smaller one would have done the job.
Thanks
Alan.

Thanks Alan!
I have the large dome hide I think.
I can't remember if I have 1.3 or 1.5, I think the larger. If so, it is great and there is sufficient space! I am hoping to upgrade to the long & low hide however which is even bigger but makes it much more easy to get on eye level.

The hides are easy to put up or take down, look great and are easily transportable. Well recommended by me!

Thanks will, Yes it sounds like you have the large dome , the smaller one is the one man std hide. I was also looking at the "long and low" hide to get down low as you say, but then I thought what if I want to sit up in it ? (best to have both hides as you are planning to do ) I think I will go for the large dome with the optional extra lower front window which replaces the tripod leg hole , it may be just possible to lay down in it with legs bent a little.

Back