Red Squirrel..........

sawman

Private James Frazer
Edit My Images
No
.....wishing you all a Guid New Year when it comes.
Just thought I would finish off my postings for the year with a shot of one of my wee pals.
I have been having some serious computer issuses over the last few weeks/months & maybe have not been posting as much as I should have! Hopefully this is all sorted now & I have a few plans for squirrel shots in the New Year.

Red_Squirrel1.jpg

That is absolutely amazing :clap: :clap: :clap: I love it it's so detailed and sharp I think I need a plaster as I cut myself on it :LOL: :LOL: the only thing that would have improved it would be to have the paws fully in shot (y)

Hope you have a great new year too and look forward to more Reds into 2012 (y)

Matt
MWHCVT

A great shot Sawman looking forward to more shote of these lovely reds , Happy New Year to you also :)

Thank you.(y)
First animal I saw this morning was a Red Squirrel, then another & another. Finally there were 6 of them, one was even thinking of using me as a tree.:LOL:

Lovely light and pose Charlie.

Fantastic Charlie :clap:Glad they are doing well , looking in real good condition (y)

This is great, I love the colour of these guys. Sadly, I've never seen one in the flesh, so I have to rely on shots like this to fulfil my red squirrel quota!

Did you drug him to stay still??

Thats the closest shot of a red squirrel i think ive ever seen!

Great work there.

Happy New Year Charlie (y) Another cracking Red from you, you sure you aint got Robins nesting in that PC :shrug: :D

Happy new year to you mate (y)
I look forward to seeing some more Reds this year
Regards
Richard

P.s stunning image by the way (y)

Thanks again folks.
Weather permitting, the Red's will have a starring roll in a wee project this wekend.;)

Back