Red Squirrels

Name
Simon
Edit My Images
Yes
Awww! I really do appreciate the Reds, some real beauties you have managed to get there, and I am kind of jealous :)

Awesome set ;)

"Excellent" set of wildlife style captures Simon, nothing more to be said.

Si, probably the best set of red squigs we have seen here in years, Des riveled this a while back, they are a joy to see . I get looser and more dof but at the same time there is a beauty to sommit pn sharp on the eye and the fall off.

what lens gear etc what techs?

Thanks for sharing........................ an inspiring set they really are !!

take care

stu

Si, probably the best set of red squigs we have seen here in years, Des riveled this a while back, they are a joy to see . I get looser and more dof but at the same time there is a beauty to sommit pn sharp on the eye and the fall off.

what lens gear etc what techs?

Thanks for sharing........................ an inspiring set they really are !!

take care

stu
Thanks for teh very kind words. The settings are on Flickr. I'll definitely give the hide another visit and will shoot wider next time. I do love the shallow depth of field images but it would be nice to see a wee bit more squirrel. These were with 400mm F2.8 wide open and I'll try teh 70-200mm with 1.4x next. A 300mm F2.8 would be perfect for this hide for the squirrels

Ta for the reply, never thought to look on flickr doh. . Yup really looking forwards to the next set, can't wait to see the looser frames, I'd love a 70-200 2.8 .one day :)

Back