Redmonkee -Phil

Name
Tug
Edit My Images
Yes
Not seen or read any posts by Phil lately, Anyone heard or seen any posts ?

Yes I have been in touch with him over the last few months and he's doing OK.(y)

Not seen or read any posts by Phil lately, Anyone heard or seen any posts ?

Hi Tug :)

Sorry for not showing my face on here for the last month, as Andy and Martin both know I have been busy dating a special someone and therefore have been too loved up to even think about my photography. Like I told Andy in our pm's I've not even taken much notice of the Liverpool games, which kinda tells you that my priorities have shifted this past month lol :D

Also the fact that the weather has played havoc with Farsley's games has meant there has been very little chance to get the camera out. The one time I did was on a trip to the lakes with Sara where I got some lovely shots of her :love:

Anyway fear not, I shot my first Farsley game of the year last night and i'll be posting the shots tonight once I've processed them. And I promise to come on here more often to offer any help to those who may need it (y)

Cheers guys for showing the concern, and a belated Happy New Year to you all :D

Phil

Hi Phil,

I thought I hadn't seen any of your images for a while...

Happy New Year.... Costs a lot does the dating malarchy you know! ! !

I went up to Tadcaster the other day to cover their home game with Scarborough . Unbeknown to me Scarborough cancelled at 1pm.... I'm chomping at the bit to test out the 400mm I got off James...Weather has killed the Rugby for me so I haven't had the chance to use it in anger yet.

Good to see you back on the forum

Hi Phil,

I thought I hadn't seen any of your images for a while...

Happy New Year.... Costs a lot does the dating malarchy you know! ! !

I went up to Tadcaster the other day to cover their home game with Scarborough . Unbeknown to me Scarborough cancelled at 1pm.... I'm chomping at the bit to test out the 400mm I got off James...Weather has killed the Rugby for me so I haven't had the chance to use it in anger yet.

Good to see you back on the forum

Gee you got the 400mm :love: oh you are gonna have so much fun with that. I was seriously considering going for that before the new year but couldn't justify the expense :shake:

Can't wait to see how you get on with it (y)

The one time I did was on a trip to the lakes with Sara where I got some lovely shots of her :love:

Photos or it never happened :razz:

What's her Exif?

Only joking she looks lovely. Beautiful smile.

Camera deserved a rest I reckon.

Good luck to you both.

Very pretty looking lass and very photogenic.

I'm guessing that something else needs a rest now; hence the return to the camera! :LOL:

Very pretty looking lass and very photogenic.

I'm guessing that something else needs a rest now; hence the return to the camera! :LOL:

haha not at all. In fact i've even toyed with selling the gear, but something is telling me i'd regret it. Also Sara wouldn't want me to quit my hobby :). Only shot the game on Tuesday more out of a commitment to Farsley than anything :naughty:

Very attractive young lady Phil and I really hope it works out for both of you.

Congratulations mate.

Just spotted this thread Phil, wondered why I hadn't seen much of you (postwise) now I know. Pleased to hear that things are going well for you, long may it continue. Hope 2011 is good for you both. Looking forward to some posts again. Best wishes. Geoff

Cheers Martin :)

She truly is stunning in every sense of the word, and I am a happy bunny lol (y)

Back