Redpoll from today

Edit My Images
Yes
Took this one today at mother in laws, lots of them in and out to the feeders.
Hope you like!

redpoll-1.jpg

I do like indeed, love the pose and colours, a good looking bird and a lovely shot (y)

Last edited:
Cheers Elvis, I would like some of these around here if possible :D It does look a little soft, and looking at the exif it looks like you might have been struggling to get a high enough shutter speed :shrug: It appears to be more head movement than anything else really. Do you live close enough to go back and get some more shots?

Nice Capture.

Cheers Elvis, I would like some of these around here if possible :D It does look a little soft, and looking at the exif it looks like you might have been struggling to get a high enough shutter speed :shrug: It appears to be more head movement than anything else really. Do you live close enough to go back and get some more shots?

:agree:

Regards,
John.

Thanks all for coments yes the head is slightly out but these little bu**ers are so quick, will try agian at the weekend!

Thanks all for coments yes the head is slightly out but these little bu**ers are so quick, will try agian at the weekend!

Thats what I like to see Elvis " Dedication " (y) Just dont let on to the Mother in Law it is the only reason you visit her though :LOL:

Lovely little bird and one I can't remember ever seeing - nice one considering the poor light of late.
John

Back