Redsnapper Monopod - user experiences?

Edit My Images
No
I'm just looking for a new monopod and wondered if anyone has used the Redsnapper offering, I own one of their tripods and am very pleased with it, hoping the monopod is to the same standard..all info appreciated

simon

I'm just looking for a new monopod and wondered if anyone has used the Redsnapper offering, I own one of their tripods and am very pleased with it, hoping the monopod is to the same standard..all info appreciated

simon
I have a Giotto's monopod which is very good and similar price to RS (and it holds very camera/lens set-up without unlike many on the market)

I'm most interested in the redsnapper one because it comes with the quick release plate... I'm distrusting of twist lock grips after bad microphone stands etc... do they work fine?

Also, is the camera plate the same as a manfrotto one?

I received one few days ago. Can't say much as I haven't used it yet but my initial impression is that it is a quality item.

have used mine a number of times this year with a D2x and 100-300 f4 and have been very happy with it. I got the monopod and miniball combo deal

Back