Review Redsnapper 'Snapper Duo'

Received bag today, fantastic next day service, they even told me what time the parcel would arrive. between 1036-1136 and it arrived at 1115, perfect!

Just so your all aware, I have a 15" macbook pro, and that will not fir in the laptop bag provided BUT will fit in the bag out of the sleeve, i think it will fit in the bag in its own sleeve that I have!

My ipad will defiantly fit ***!

Thanks for the review! Well pleased!

Received bag today, fantastic next day service, they even told me what time the parcel would arrive. between 1036-1136 and it arrived at 1115, perfect!
Thanks for the review! Well pleased!

great that is quick service
now were are those pics

great that is quick service
now were are those pics

I'll try to take some for you tomorrow, the pictures will have to be taken with a compact if you want a fully loaded pictures as i only have 1 camera...

I must say, its a really nice well made bag, and well worth £45 inc delivery for one!

I dont have loads of kit, but what will be going in the bag is, D40 + 16-85mm lens, fisheye adapter lens, HD camcorder and chargers, ipad OR 15" macbook pro (not in case supplied) thats probably about it. I'm going to use it as hand luggage for the holiday next week.

Jordan

I'll try to take some for you tomorrow, the pictures will have to be taken with a compact if you want a fully loaded pictures as i only have 1 camera...

I must say, its a really nice well made bag, and well worth £45 inc delivery for one!

I dont have loads of kit, but what will be going in the bag is, D40 + 16-85mm lens, fisheye adapter lens, HD camcorder and chargers, ipad OR 15" macbook pro (not in case supplied) thats probably about it. I'm going to use it as hand luggage for the holiday next week.

Jordan

still waiting
im close to ordering one. but i have that many bags i want to make sure i get one that will be just right this time

Right, I have taken some very quick snaps, i'm no pro photographer, but here you go....

DSC_0126.jpg

DSC_0128.jpg

DSC_0131.jpg

My camera fits in the middle slot!

I have a gorilla pod, digital HD camcorder, you can see the pouch for the laptop (this all pulls out) and a lens in the bag, along with a few little bits! There is loads more room in there! All the internals come out, there is loads of different straps for different carry positions!

I'm well pleased with it!

thanks for the images
looks a nice bag. very tempting
what i would be fitting in is

eos 30d (sometimes)

eos 5d with lens. (mostly 24-70L) but would need to be able to just throw ( not physicaly ) it in if it rains, with the 24-70 or 70-200 attached

also carrying
70-200 +1.4 tc
105 macro
17-40L
sigma flash
and lens hoods. they are a real pain in any bag
and bits like flash cable, memory cards
filters etc you know all the bits we normally carry
looking at the laptop area i could use that for the filter pouch

thanks for posting them

Yeah there is loads of room for filters in there, or there is also zip up pouch on the flap that closes over the whole lot!

I think you will be happy with it!

ive just emailed to see how long delivery will be. being the wekend was wondering if tomorrow will not count,
just needed to know so i could arrange for someone to be in.
not heard back yet . i think ill ring them

ive just emailed to see how long delivery will be. being the wekend was wondering if tomorrow will not count,
just needed to know so i could arrange for someone to be in.
not heard back yet . i think ill ring them

Hi Mark, just happened across this post. Not got your email yet - it must be in the internet ether!
Anyway, the shipping is always overnight but this doesn't include Saturdays I'm afraid. If ordered on a Friday the delivery will be Monday.
Hope this helps.
Joe

Hi Mark, just happened across this post. Not got your email yet - it must be in the internet ether!
Anyway, the shipping is always overnight but this doesn't include Saturdays I'm afraid. If ordered on a Friday the delivery will be Monday.
Hope this helps.
Joe
thanks joe
ill put an order in maybe today . or may leave it till monday
thanks
mark

just noticed you advert saying 10% for tp members
how does that work,
not showing on the checkout page

Last edited:
Yep, had mine a while now and they really are great bags, I'm so glad I invested in one (y)

Back