Review Redsnapper SY618 Bag

as soon as mine arrives ill get you a picture if you want
OK that would be great...I just dont want my camera to be resting face down on its lens in there............

Last edited:
i orderd it thursday night so should have it soon, as soon as its here ill get you as few pics

Bought one of these for the old man. Looks good, arrived a few days ago.

Remember that you can have the camera sat anyway you wish in the bag becuase it is modular. However I think it's best sat on the top.

Found it took the weight of the 1D mark II fine without even being packed up with lenses for the extra support- should be fine for more or less any DSLR then!!

I'll upload pics tommorow morning if you like.

Oh my only compaint is it's WAYY bigger than I expected and MUCH deeper. Does hold loads of stuff.

Bought one of these for the old man. Looks good, arrived a few days ago.

Remember that you can have the camera sat anyway you wish in the bag becuase it is modular. However I think it's best sat on the top.

Found it took the weight of the 1D mark II fine without even being packed up with lenses for the extra support- should be fine for more or less any DSLR then!!

I'll upload pics tommorow morning if you like.

Oh my only compaint is it's WAYY bigger than I expected and MUCH deeper. Does hold loads of stuff.

lets hope its what I am looking for the bag looks good value...looking forward to some pics
thanks Barry

Sounds like an excellent bag and a bargain compared to the price of the Billingham stuff! One question? How big of a laptop can you fit in there? I can squeeze a 17" laptop in my Lowepro Fastpack 350 so would I be able to get one in there?

I received mine few days ago and happy with the purchase. The size is good enough for me although would have liked the main shoulder strap to be a little longer, it's not a biggie.

Ordered one today, been told it will be with me tomorrow :D

Spoke to the guys over the phone, very helpful, cheapest new toy I've bought for the camera but looking forward to it and thanks for the review :D

Back