Redsnapper ... TP Member DISCOUNTS !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm...

I sent the owner of Redsnapper (Joe?) a message via his on-site contact form asking for a comment on this manfrotto vs. redsnapper issue.

It's been a few days, now. No reply...

Maybe interested in this, just waiting for ball head to come in stock before I decide.

I know this might sound stupid - but the tripod has a 1/8" screw right ? So that it can fit Manfrotto heads ?

And this might sound really cheeky, but RedSnapper - any chance of a further discount if we buy the ball head and tripod together :)

And this might sound really cheeky, but RedSnapper - any chance of a further discount if we buy the ball head and tripod together :)

Well I've seen better first posts. No introductions - straight in with the blag!

:)

I found this forum only becos of my research in to the Redsnapper tripod (not the other way around) which I initially found on ebay - so yeah my first post is to check on this as I am in need of a tripod soon. Introductions will come when I have read through the forums in more detail :)

:)

I found this forum only becos of my research in to the Redsnapper tripod (not the other way around) which I initially found on ebay

Me too.

I took the plunge and bought the tripod yesterday. Arrived today.

Sensational piece of kit. For any doubters out there - fear not. It's the real deal.

I'm really, really happy with it. Puts my 2 Manfrotto tripods to shame. It's as sturdy as a tripod can be, and there are none of those dodgy leg braces to worry about. Even the padded bag's a winner over Manfrotto.

Sweet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back