Redsnapper tripod discount? / Problem

Edit My Images
No
Hi.
I ordered 2 of the tripod/head combos and also 2 of the monopods that are currently on special offer on the Redsnapper web site and quoted my username here on the paypal payment to get the 10% discount I have seen mentioned.
The items have arrived but I have had no refund via Paypal, I have since emailed them but have got no response so am wondering if I am doing something wrong.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Mike, according to the details of the special offer, the 10% doesn't apply on them.

Mr redsnapper is away in scotland i believe, but but i can confirm that the 64.99 price had a 25% discount.
If you ball the ball head at 49.90 that is not discounted so you could get 10 % off that.

I think this is all correct.

You are a little mistaken thats all

Hi.
I ordered 2 of the tripod/head combos and also 2 of the monopods that are currently on special offer on the Redsnapper web site and quoted my username here on the paypal payment to get the 10% discount I have seen mentioned.
The items have arrived but I have had no refund via Paypal, I have since emailed them but have got no response so am wondering if I am doing something wrong.

Thanks.

It states in the thread that no 10% TP discount will apply to the Christmas special deals. :)

OK, I have a problem with my order.
On the 19th December I ordered 2 of the Tripod deals and 2 monopod deals. I am actually working in Spain at the moment so had the package delivered to my wife as one set was for myself and one for a friend in the UK. My friend has gone over this evening to pick his up and upon unpacking the parcel he has found just one tripod and monopod (plus heads) in the package instead of two even though the enclosed invoice clearly states 2 of each.
I have just sent an email to Redsnapper about this but as I didn't hear anything regarding the discount (even though I found out on here since that I wasnt entitled to one a reply would have been nice) im not sure how I should proceed with this.

He always replied to Forum PM pretty well :)

Phone him, he's a nice guy and will sort it for you I'm sure.

I've just spoken to Joe (Redsnapper) and he wasn't aware of the problem but he'll be on to it later today.

Bob

Back