Redsnapper tripod where's Joe

Name
Chris
Edit My Images
Yes
Been trying to contact Joe at redsnapper for a few weeks now,all the emails come back as undelivered and theres no answer when I phone.:crying:
I am wanting to buy the tripod with the ball head but need to talk to him before I purchase, anybody out there know the problem?

Many thanks

Chris

well deliveries are getting through nice and quickly - I got mine the day after ordering.

well deliveries are getting through nice and quickly - I got mine the day after ordering.

same here i ordered mine monday around 12 was delivered 11 the next day, also rang and tried to speak to joe missed the missed him but spoke to a very helpful lady twice

He was out of the office on Friday, will be back on Monday.

I'm waiting to hear what the options are for me - my tripod head arrived snapped :(

Been trying to contact Joe at redsnapper for a few weeks now,all the emails come back as undelivered and theres no answer when I phone.:crying:
I am wanting to buy the tripod with the ball head but need to talk to him before I purchase, anybody out there know the problem?

Many thanks

Chris

What email are you using?

might just go and order, but was wondering do you still get 10% off for being a member of talk photography? cause I will be ordering 2 tripods and 2 ball heads.

but thanks for your help guys.

Chris

might just go and order, but was wondering do you still get 10% off for being a member of talk photography? cause I will be ordering 2 tripods and 2 ball heads.

but thanks for your help guys.

Chris

Yes, unless it's already a special offer on the site.

Is there a code to be used at checkout on the website for the discount?

No you need to phone. Although I've yet to recieve my discount. They charge full price and then refund the 10% :cautious:

Great product though

Sounds a bit dubious, I'll hang on for a bit. Thanks for the info. :)

There's absolutely nothing "dubious" about Redsnapper or Joe. Just ring your order through and you'll get it in a jiff.

Bob

I ordered online and in the paypal comments I wrote that I was a TPer and he refunded the 10% a couple of days later.

I've had a few instances lately of emails not getting through - this is a minority but still not acceptable. I've not been able to get a satisfactory response from my ISP as to why but have just had two come through from last week - they must be looking after them for me!
If anyone has a problem contacting me please pm me on here, I check them nearly every day and have not had a problem with receiving them.
As to the paypal refunds, as you can imagine there are alot of transactions every week and it is imperative that you state that you are a TP member - I go through these once a week (unless I'm away) so please be patient - you will get your refund (I wouldn't offer it if I didn't mean it).
Also, this is the only place you can get the discount - all my other avenues of marketing are full price.
Joe

I've had a few instances lately of emails not getting through - this is a minority but still not acceptable. I've not been able to get a satisfactory response from my ISP as to why but have just had two come through from last week - they must be looking after them for me!
If anyone has a problem contacting me please pm me on here, I check them nearly every day and have not had a problem with receiving them.
As to the paypal refunds, as you can imagine there are alot of transactions every week and it is imperative that you state that you are a TP member - I go through these once a week (unless I'm away) so please be patient - you will get your refund (I wouldn't offer it if I didn't mean it).
Also, this is the only place you can get the discount - all my other avenues of marketing are full price.
Joe

Cheers Joe just received my tripod + ball head very Impressed (y)(y) Quick delivery also... will be testing it out fully this weekend.:)
Chris

Back