RedSnapper

Name
Adey
Edit My Images
Yes
Just seeing this reminded me.

I got one of the tripod and head combo's as a present from the parents.

My dad spoke to Joe and has nothing but highest praise :) Ordered a few days before xmas and it arrived the next to NI. Brillaint service.

Oh and the tripod is excellent too, far exceeding expectations :D

and me

dealt with joe online here, he gave payment cost andpayment details i then paid and recieved the goods a few days later (i ordered voer the weekend from memory) he also kept the tripod to one side for me which was a kind gesture

i would deal with them again no problems, awaits carbon monopod

and me too.

Brilliant service and an excellent product. Would and have recommended it to others

Got mine just before xmas TRI-283 Tripod and RS-528 3-Way Head Kit. over the moon with it :)

Great product. Although I've still yet to receive my 10% discount. Was told that they charged full price and then refunded 10% ? Seems a very strange way of doing it?

Great product. Although I've still yet to receive my 10% discount. Was told that they charged full price and then refunded 10% ? Seems a very strange way of doing it?

If it was the items on special offer then I think the 10% deal doesn't apply :)

I bought the Redsnapper TRI-283 with the 3-way head and am not dissapointed. I haven't bought a tripod before but even so - it is nice and tall and very robust with a fair weight.
I didn't realise that the tripod came in its own shoulder case until it arrived and the strap is lovely and soft, the zip is strong and the material is nice and stiff to hold its shape.

A quick question for people who also bought this: Is there a way to move the handles so that the head also fits into the bag? At the moment I have to take one handle off to fit it into the bag.

Received a SY571 shoulder / rucksack combo bag from Joe in super quick time - Bag quality is excellent & at least as good as my last Lowepro one - Highly Recommended & I will be back for more RedSnapper gear when needs must ... Paul (y)

another big thumbs up for joe!!!

Received the Redsnapper tripod and head deal. WOW, i was genuinly suprised by the quality and features it has for that money. the bag alone is a work of art. now just need the weather (and time out of the office) to put it to good use!

cheers Joe, I'll be back in touch in the future

Back