Stuart
Edit My Images
Yes
Female
ReedBunting-IMG_1818f.jpg

Male
ReedBunting-IMG_1935.jpg

Great to see these out and about again.

I am not too sure on the central crop on these, I have some room to play with and they may not be to everyone's likings but the other crops didn't seem to work as well.

C&C Welcome.

Last edited:
2 lovely captures and I would say the centralisation of the birds works well considering the pose in each shot.

Lovely shots, I like these birds :)

Perhaps the female could be cropped with her more to the right so she's got two thirds of the left of the frame to look into, and the reverse for the male :shrug:

Splendid images, some nice soft light on them. I agree with Toonamps cropping suggestion.
Thanks and best regards, Mike.

love them both...mark

Great shots...love the pose of the female.

Couple of craking shots, love #1

2 lovely captures and I would say the centralisation of the birds works well considering the pose in each shot.

Lovely shots, I like these birds :)

Perhaps the female could be cropped with her more to the right so she's got two thirds of the left of the frame to look into, and the reverse for the male :shrug:

Splendid images, some nice soft light on them. I agree with Toonamps cropping suggestion.
Thanks and best regards, Mike.

Thanks everyone, alternate crops provided...

ReedBunting-IMG_1818cr2.jpg

ReedBunting-IMG_1935cr2.jpg

That's better :) If possible i would have had them even further over, so that each one sits a third from the side the back of their head is facing, or they have two thirds of space to look into,whichever makes more sense.

Great photos though, all the same :)

You have done these two justice Mark, lovely images (y)

The edits are much better Stuart (y), can't fault the crops, I think the positioning is fine. Well done.

Regards: Gordon

Back