Reed Warblers from last week

Name
Karen
Edit My Images
No
Enjoyed taking some shots of these lovely birds last week they were showing really well

reedwarbler8.jpg

reedwarbler7.jpg

reedwarbler10.jpg

Superb shots Kaz, what lens did you use for these?

these look familiar karen and still are looking excellent sharp captures.

I love reed warblers to they always seem to pose lovely for you when they are good enough to show as there been many showing at Belvide haven t been there for a while now

There were a few weeks ago when they were trying to impress the ladies, they were keeping their heads down at the weekend.

Having said that this combination of rain and sun has really given the undergrowth a spurt on, most of the vegetation is 6ft high, so a job to see past, was speaking with Steve about getting a few work parties up to do some clearing.

There were a few weeks ago when they were trying to impress the ladies, they were keeping their heads down at the weekend.

Having said that this combination of rain and sun has really given the undergrowth a spurt on, most of the vegetation is 6ft high, so a job to see past, was speaking with Steve about getting a few work parties up to do some clearing.

if they do clear the reeds how do they clear them I know it seems a daft question but where will the reed warblers go or do they leave a lot of the reeds or just cut them shorter just thought about this and wondered:thinking:

These are all lovely kaz, I love number 3 - I could do with him round here to get rid of some of the spiders that keep appearing :eek:

Alison :)

Back