Graham
Edit My Images
Yes
A few from the Trossach area from my recent weekend in Glasgow

loch%20ard%20%283%20of%204%29-XL.jpg

loch%20ard%20%282%20of%204%29-XL.jpg

loch%20ard%20%281%20of%204%29-XL.jpg

loch%20ard%20%284%20of%204%29-XL.jpg

Thank you for taking the time to look :)

The second one is the standout shot from these for me. The lick of colour on the cloud and the Snow on the peak make it a really nice scene to look into.

Love number 4 - so much in the picture, and so calm

4 very good images of a stunning place, all four are brilliantly composed and the reflections in the water in 2 and 4 are superb.

Thanks Mandy, its is a lovely place.

I don't care for the first one because the focus is not sharp. The rest of them are really good. The composition is excellent.

Cheers Shayne, funny enough 1 is sharp at full size in LR :thinking:

Very nice set indeed Graham great reflections (y)

Thanks Kevin much appreciated

All 4 are brilliant but 2 and 4 I really like as it's the kinda think I would take

Cheers ben, seem like I have good taste then :LOL:

The second one is the standout shot from these for me. The lick of colour on the cloud and the Snow on the peak make it a really nice scene to look into.

Thanks Matty appreciate it

Love number 4 - so much in the picture, and so calm

Thanks Mike, I m going to have pay a return visit to see if I can get some better light

No 2 & 4 are better shots in my opinion. Being picky, in number 2 I'd have either recomposed or moved back slightly so the bottom of the reflection of the foreground rock wasn't cut off.

No 2 & 4 are better shots in my opinion. Being picky, in number 2 I'd have either recomposed or moved back slightly so the bottom of the reflection of the foreground rock wasn't cut off.

Thanks Dan, see what you mean will have to pay more attention next time

Liking #4 here, Graham.

Thanks Chris appreciate that.

2 and 4 for me. Good work. I agree about the reflection of the foreground rock, but a great shot none the less.

Thanks Jake, have to pay more attention next time.

Lovely set, 2 is my favourite.

Thanks Richard

2 and 4 are my favourites. Just a shame you didn't get all of the reflection of the rock in 2.

Cheers Rich.

2nd ones a real winner

Thanks Steve

Really nice shots, hard to pick but I guess 2 if I had to choose one.

Cheers Wayne
Really appreciate the help and feedback guys:clap::clap:

All lovely, Graham, you should have given me a bell.

Hard to pick a favourite but 1 is one I know well.

Coming back to this set, 4 if it had the light of 2 would be the superior image.

My advice to the OP is to return to the site of 4 under better conditions and take a few.

Then go back to the site of two, and angle the camera a bit further down to place the horizon at 2/3rds or above half and between 2/3rds and take again.

With respect two one, so the same, but go wider angle to feauture some sky above the hills in one, but the vantage point is ok.

All lovely, Graham, you should have given me a bell.

Hard to pick a favourite but 1 is one I know well.

Thanks Mike, did think about it but was only a lighting visit Im afraid, was in Glasgow to see Bonchelli (the opera singer, whatever he's called) got there late Friday and left on Sunday. Planning to be back for a week or two late next year, October time? I pick your brains again, if im thinking about Sept/october time when would you recommend? I buy you a coffee/pint/dinner ( hope you noticed the creeping there) :LOL:

Coming back to this set, 4 if it had the light of 2 would be the superior image.

My advice to the OP is to return to the site of 4 under better conditions and take a few.

Then go back to the site of two, and angle the camera a bit further down to place the horizon at 2/3rds or above half and between 2/3rds and take again.

With respect two one, so the same, but go wider angle to feauture some sky above the hills in one, but the vantage point is ok.

Thanks Steve appreciate the help, 2 was a beginners mistake saw the nice light and forgot to check the bottom of the frame:bonk:

I cropped the sky out of 1 because its just grey, planning to go back next year (hopefully)

Thanks Mike, did think about it but was only a lighting visit Im afraid, was in Glasgow to see Bonchelli (the opera singer, whatever he's called) got there late Friday and left on Sunday. Planning to be back for a week or two late next year, October time? I pick your brains again, if im thinking about Sept/october time when would you recommend? I buy you a coffee/pint/dinner ( hope you noticed the creeping there) :LOL:

)

Now I never knew the blind fella was in Glasgow, we are both big fans too!

As for next year, September gets you motorbikes;) As well as scenery.

Will have a wee ponder.

Now I never knew the blind fella was in Glasgow, we are both big fans too!

As for next year, September gets you motorbikes;) As well as scenery.

Will have a wee ponder.

The wife's the main fan, but I must admit he was very good. That man can sing. More of a Nick Cave man myself. What bikes are on in Sept, Im am cutting right down on the BSB next year.

BSB end of June next year, no dates yet for Knockhill or East Fortune but both will have bikes in September sometime.

Conversation with me in the New Year.

For me no4 is the best compositionally and the reflection is superb just a shame about the light. I would be tempted to improve in pp by burning the sky and the bottom of the photo to try and bring out some interest in the sky.

Steve

Back