Reflections

Edit My Images
No
Spent my lunchtime looking for the unusual shot and found this !

Taken with the 300D and one of the first shots from new lens :D

Comments and critique welcome [smilie=t:

weird.. kind of makes my eyes go wobbly :LOL: Cool tho.. I like using reflections.. can get some great effects.

Have you tried a polariser? I know they're normally used to reduce reflections, but if you set them to 90 degrees away from where you would normally have it set to reduce them, it will actually increase reflections slightly. Remember Polarisers will not work with metallic objects tho.

Jase: Are you old enough to remember Harry Worth? :D

silkstone said:
Jase: Are you old enough to remember Harry Worth? :D

Not at all but god bless google as I presume this is what you meant?

harry_worth1.jpg

Pook I dont yet have a polariser for this lens as its a different thread size to my other and it was a toss up between walk about the waterfront or a walk to Jessops! Seeing as the sun was out I went for the waterfront! I do know what you mean tho and I will be investing in one very shortly (expensive stuff these new lenses :( )

i like that, very interesting use of the reflection, nicely done

Hmmm. Didn't stop at Capn. Jasper's on your way round the corner, did you? [smilie=t:

Very interesting shot! As for the polarising filter, why not get a Cokin 'P' system and some filters from 7dayshop? That way, all you'll need to get are the adaptor rings...

I was contemplating a "Half a yard" hotdog but alas time was against me only having an hour for lunch :(

I actually have the Jessops equivalant of the Filter Holder but not the right size adapter ring, will be off lunchtime today to invest in a new adapter :)

Back